Thursday, November 29, 2007

WikiLou

During a particularly partiotic moment last year when I was a'livin' in france, I made this entry about my favorite highway in St. Louis.

No one's edited it! So, those who actually look to Wikilou.com for their information (and they should) about the main highways (44's soon to become THE MAIN one) in my town will get my candid opinion about what your love of 44 means about you.

Hey you!
You should make an entry on the wiki. If it's funny/obscure enough, it will stay for a year -- like mine has. I don't know why, but I'm quite proud of that. Even the picture of my favorite billboard has remained ("Everybody's NUTS...pistachios!")

I encourage all my buddies to write one up -- & if you do, send it on over. :)

3 comments:

Michael Peters said...

Hey. I'm the guy who created WikiLou. I just wanted to say thank you for the bit of publicity. And yes, your Highway 44 page is great. Make some more pages! :P

Michael Peters said...

Oh, et je parle francais aussi. haha

Lolololori said...

Hey! Thanks for makin' yourself known -- the whole wikilou situation is v. cool. I'm glad you're here and doin' what you're doin'!

Lijit Search

MRV Girl
Creative Commons .
Go crazy, people - but be kind. :)