Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Magic shuffle - rounds 1&2

I like the first round.
I had to do 2 rounds just to prove to myself that I wasn't creating links in my mind in order to make this make sense.


How does the world see you?
Rocky Raccoon - Beatles
Suddenly Seymour - Little shop


Will I have a happy life?
Gypsy in My soul - margaret whiting
Look what you've done - jet


What do my friends really think of me?
Sonnet 29 - Rufus Wainwright
Wisemen - James Blunt

Do people secretly lust after me?
Her or me - Miss Saigon
Ugly Boy - Bat boy the musical


How can I make myself happy?
Sur le Pont D'avignon
No stopping us - jason mraz


What should I do with my life?
I can cook too - Wonderful Town
Everybody's got something to Hide...- beatles


Will I ever have children?
Say it Isn't so - Michael Feinstein
Blue jeans - marc broussard


What is some good advice for me?
A Little Bit In Love - Wonderful Town, Leonard Bernstein
Don't stand so close to me - police


How will I be remembered?
A Whole New World - Disney's Aladin
Honey Don't - beatles


What is my signature dancing song?
If I needed Someone - the beatles
Ripchord - rilo kiley


What do I think my current theme song is?
What's it Gonna Be - EnVogue
Somewhere that's green - little shop


What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Don't Take Your Love From Me - Louis Prima and Keely Smith
can't buy me love - michael buble


What song will play at my funeral?
Getting Better - The Beatles
All I want for christmas is you - mariah


What type of men do you like?
Boys Remix - britney spears
I can't turn you loose - otis redding


What is my day going to be like?
Intuition - Jewel
octopus' garden - beatles

No comments:

Lijit Search

MRV Girl
Creative Commons .
Go crazy, people - but be kind. :)