Thursday, April 06, 2006

Tales of guys who will hurt people for you

A+ to you fellas.

"Take care of me - I'm only a wounded pigeon on the cold, unfeeling streets of life. But if anyone looks at you the wrong way in a bar, I'll kick their ass."

Pretty funny blog, love the useless conspiracy theorizing almost as much as I love the quote.

Another quote from my main lady, Shirly MacLaine:
"MacLaine notes that Sinatra was protective of all of his friends, and particularly of her. "He was a happy man when he was able to come to my rescue. 'Oh, I just wish someone would try to hurt you so I could kill them for you,' he'd say when he was trying to express his feelings of friendship."

I'm noticing a theme.

More on guys beating people up, Johnny Knoxville:
"Knoxville apparently didn't appreciate the assault, "so I punched him a couple of times then I went for his friend," Knoxville said. "You know, I just wanted a drink."" Tittle Tattle

Trashy post, yes, but snaps to you, guys who will hurt people for me (I'm using "me" loosely, but you get what I mean).

No comments:

Lijit Search

MRV Girl
Creative Commons .
Go crazy, people - but be kind. :)