Sunday, December 16, 2007

For Meredith

I "made" this for my kid sister, who is hard at work on the Iowa caucuses. Everyone here in St. Louis is in Snow-Day mode, meaining they're walking around like zombies not wanting to go anywhere (myself included, i had no idea what to do with myself today)...so that must mean its time for internetting!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!


I'm particularly fond of my part. I love this movie.

Its a cool site, jibjab.com .. seems you have to pay to get more movies made, which is indeed a bummer. Ya gotta have some sort of business model, so I can't complain toooooo much now!

Birthday yesterday was blizzardy beauty. I have mostly shots of Scott, who accompanied me everywhere I wanted to go. We sang in our choir with gusto! Pictures to be popping up on flickr soon. I hope the idleness of today goes away tomorrow!

No comments:

Lijit Search

MRV Girl
Creative Commons .
Go crazy, people - but be kind. :)