Monday, November 03, 2008

Don't stress out, guys.

Stevie Wonder's awesomeness is here! I often turn to old black and white motown clips on youtube in times of anxiousness.

(either that, or i watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on loop. Very time consuming when I have bigger fish to fry, so it doesn't happen often.)



also, watching this footage of the Temptations, I think my mom taught me this whole dance when i was 5. I must find other 5 year olds now. And I must teach them to dance like The Temptations. (which now that I think about it, is an AWESOME band name)



So walk on down memory lane and learn from the masters...and then go vote for Obama tomorrow!!! Crap! I couldn't help it! I had to go partisan on ya. I'd love to see a blue Missouri though.

Ok, yeah, now this is negating all the youtubing I did, so I'm going to stop thinking about it. Stevie to the rescue!

(UPDATE: as reported by my kid sister, direct quote from Stevie at the Dem Natn'l Convention, "i love you, you all need to know, that i love you, i love obama, i love you.")

No comments:

Lijit Search

MRV Girl
Creative Commons .
Go crazy, people - but be kind. :)