Friday, March 21, 2008

Maybe I DO want to be a Lawyer

I mean, seriously, maybe I do.

"In contrast to the disappointment raised by our elected officials, law students from across the country have responded to the call to work for social justice in the Gulf Coast."
the humid haney rant: The Student Hurricane Network (SHN)



That's what the law is there for, right? Are all lawyers bad? I will have to talk to my friends about this. Would definitely turn my dream of being creative director of my own local boutique ad firm on its head, but .... well, I'll look into it.

Oooh, but LSATS are sure hard.

Gah, can't I just do both? Will be looking into how to take action on these fronts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The LSAT seems daunting... that is until you start thinking of all the lawyers out there that are dull tools.

Go for it. It's the most powerful degree in the world.

Lolololori said...

We'll see. Sometimes I wonder just what is the chicken and what is the egg as far as the lawyers vs. dull tools argument. Thanks for the encouragement.

Lijit Search

MRV Girl
Creative Commons .
Go crazy, people - but be kind. :)