Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Borderline amazing self defense

A girl's gotta have a little something up her sleeve.



So, I think my secret talent should be "fighting." I just don't like the hitting people part, and I don't really want to practice in the real world ever. Still, I too watched Charlie's Angels and Kill Bill (yes I just grouped those movies together) and I want to be able to hurt people! I like walking the streets and stuff, so perhaps I should train a bit for my streetwalking. It's a good secret skill that would compliment my other talents (tap dancing, knitting, etc...) very well.

Though I'm sure I'll continue to ask random guys in bars (and elsewhere) how to beat people up (I've gotten some good tips) --- I'm going to this.

Women's Self Defense Seminar - Sat. Nov. 3
We also have an upcoming Women's Self Defense/Rape Prevention Seminar on Saturday, November 3. This workshop will address common attacks and assaults on women (rape prevention) through realistic hands-on drills and scenarios. The specifics are below - pass this along to a woman you care about!


Where:

9001 Manchester Rd. - Brentwood, MO 63144 - map

Date:

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Time:

1:00pm - 4:00pm (Please arrive at 12:30pm for sign-in)

Cost:

$40

Dress:

Please come in comfortable clothing such as T-shirt, workout pants, and athletic shoes. NO shorts

Register now! Three easy ways:
  • click here to register online
  • call us at (314) 961-5728

You should come, too, ladies!

I anticipate it being borderline amazing.

No comments:

Lijit Search

MRV Girl
Creative Commons .
Go crazy, people - but be kind. :)