Saturday, September 10, 2005

I'm partying my life away

Last night the gang and I went to The Big Bang - and it was like, 2 guys playing old favorites on the piano, and everyone would sing along. Somewhere along the line I decided I needed to drink more - and I did. Maybe it was all the Cardinals jerseys - but I think it was probably when the piano dudes started playing the Mizzou fight song that I was like hello bartender. The place was fun though, but you know, the clientele. We tried to go to the Atomic Cowboy after, but ended up at my house, b/c it was east of mccausland and not west. (the cowboy place, not my house) Fooled me! And I was the only one up for the adventure. It was a generally great time - but I've gotta hold back on this drinking business or the wedding won't seem like an exciting moment at all, but rather just another night of drinking at an exciting place.

No comments:

Lijit Search

MRV Girl
Creative Commons .
Go crazy, people - but be kind. :)