Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sandrina's - is it true!?

Ok, so I'm really excited about my Windows Movie Maker moment - but I just thought I should mention that I drove by Sandrina's and the OPEN sign was ON! Lit up! Woo!

I can't wait to go. Mangia is not fun and not classy. I hope that Sandrina's keeps the no tank tops rule because come to think of it - I am bothered by tank tops (and the tatoos that peek out from beneath them)! So, ok -that makes me an 80 year old, i don't care so much -- because if not getting fashion irony for frashion irony's sake is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

The night I drove by Sandrina's OPEN sign I also drove around Carondolet and the Ivory Theatre and South south broadway (what a concept!) ...in addition to finding a nunnery (there are those who call it an abbey, i think?) and a lot of bungalows, I drove by a lot of awesome looking - and patronized - taverns.

I also think we accidentally ended up in Afton for a bit.

2 comments:

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

Great blog.
Just had to chime in and say that. Highly enjoyable on many fronts.
Always nice when you stumble across something written so well.

Lolololori said...

jeff, thanks for the compliment. Glad you like my scribbles on this and that.

Lijit Search

MRV Girl
Creative Commons .
Go crazy, people - but be kind. :)